45 gpw Question

From: DEW65@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 06:54:48 PST

I recently purchased a 45 gpw that seems pretty original, it has what appears
to be an MB radiator, as per the judging standard book, is it possible that
it came with this rad, or should I be looking for the correct one, I am
noticing on the late models that there isnt alot of info on the changes. or
at least they aren't in black and white. I have purchased the AAW vol. 1 and
2, and the judging guide. Are there any other books that are a must for
restoring my gpw. because of the books that were reccomended on the list
already, I have been able to research and find alot of the parts are
original, I have also found the original Reg. number on the hood below coats
of ugly paint.
Any help would be appreciated.

Duane Hoven
MVPA 21320