12 Volt conversion

From: Jason E. Rose (m151a1@micron.net)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 09:30:27 PDT

Can someone walk me through the conversion process of 6v to 12v on a CJ2A?
My grandpa has one that was actually surplused from the military in 1953.
It belonged to a Public Affairs officer.

He has not driven it in quite a while, and I was going to fix it up. I
would like to convert to 12 volt. Besides the generator, battery, lights,
etc. What do I need?

I already know this is not the purist way to improve the abilities of a
jeep, but could someone help? Thanks so much

Jason