RE: [MV] Enigma machine stolen

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 19:57:06 PDT

There was (IS?) a machine sort of like the Enigma on eBay a couple of weeks
ago. Lots of pictures, a very fine example. It was used for low priority
messages in the field, and had the rotating wheels and other features of the
Enigma, but far smaller and less complicated. I believe the bid was around
$6,000 at the time. It still may be there under "completed" auctions...

Ian Wallace
1960 Ferret Mk 2/3