M37 Water Dist. Tube Info.

From: Lisa (jeepcj8@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 13:37:27 PDT

I tried an old buddy who works at a NAPA to try to find an
M37 water distribution tube locally and fast. Not knowing
what supplier catalog to look under, he tried the
thermostat/heater valve types of suppliers. No success
there, so he gave me the number of an engine builder locally
who might know. Called this guy, and he knew exactly what I
was talking about. He said Pioneer made them (Pioneer makes
engine freeze plugs) and gave me a part number of PC-753A.
He said it was an improved design that fits both sizes of
Dodge straight six engines, and that he thought it might be
made of plastic. The price is kind of steep--retail is at
$70. It would be interesting to see what this looks like.
Does anyone have experience with these? If anyone is ready
to replace theirs and wants to give this a try, let us know
how you like it.