RE: MV security

From: Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 17:21:45 PDT

Hello Mark,

I used a similar but somewhat flimsier device when I had to live in
Washington, DC. Since my pickup had a standard transmission I always put
it on the clutch; then it locked around the steering wheel. I don't
know if an M35 or a HMMWV would have a similar set up; no clutch, no
ignition. But it helped me sleep a bit easier. However, it didn't
prevent some low life from stealing one of my wheels. But that's another
story.

Good luck!

Pete Davis
pandr@cybertours.com