Re: [MV] 1952 T-245 Ambulance info

From: Amby72@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 16:17:09 PDT

i love my 53 m-43 .yes it drives like a truck ,but i love the feel of it
going down the road.the stares and the kids smileing as they pass is
great.its a kick to take down to the store cuz when i come out there is
always a vet or kids peeking at it.being a mvpa member i always answer their
questions and promote our club.these vehicles are special because they are
fast disapearing ,so get her up and running .you wont regret it.

ERNIE ( SHANGHIA) CORNWELL
M - 1 5 1
M - 4 1 6
M - 43 ( SHADY LADY )