M38A1 for sale

From: CplJK@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 18:25:57 PDT

Hello, I recently came across a M38A1 for sale in the Central New York area
(near Syracuse). I have only talked to the guy about and he would like to get
$1800. He stated that this price is definitely negotiable. I am not really
interested in it since I like the older stuff but if anyone on this list is I
will be taking pictures and going over the vehicle later this week. If anyone
is interested please e-mail me and I will send you the pictures and a point
of contact when I get them. Here is a the little bit of information I have on
it: body is good, somewhat complete, comes with a plow which the guy will
take off and deduct from the price, and he will get it running for the right
person (I guess it just hasn't been started in 2 years). Anyway that is all I
know for know so just e-mail if you want the pictures and more information
when I get them.

Thanks,
John