Re: [MV] MVPA directory

From: richard burrell (miltrkr@concentric.net)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 19:03:10 PDT

hello list
just got my directory today checked my listing out all ok but i am a
little disappointed that this directory doesn't include a list of
vehicles owned by the person like i have 2 m35's. so i guess i don't
like the lay out i liked the old directory's layout better you could see
at a glance each vehicle that person owned that's my two cents
Richard Burrell
mvpa #20227
1971 M35A2
1953 M35