M416 problem Thank you

From: M371951@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 23:40:45 PDT

Hey,
   Thanks for all the E-mail I got about my M416. I agree that it's not good
to have both the Pintle and the Tow ring in motion, that's what I have to
fix. I think the best suggestion is more Washers under the Castle nut at the
back of the Lunette arm. The spring is the right size and the Castle nut is
tightened fully, so the washers will be the only way outside of a permanet
fix such as welding.

Well thanks to all who responded,
Andy Purser,
NC