Re: [MV] Vacuum wipers question

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 02:12:06 PDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Gavin Broad <invest@portsmouth-mann.com>
To: Military Vehicles List <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com>
Date: Thursday, April 06, 2000 1:09 AM
Subject: [MV] Vacuum wipers question

>*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) Pro*
>Learned Listers,
>
>How come the wiper hoses did not clips where they attached?

    Gavin, Think about your question but I can't berate you as I asked
the same question when I was a kid. I still remember the mechanics answer
though. "Your a bright kid. Is it a pressure line? <No> Then why would you
want to put a clamp on it? It's VACUUM ain't it? I looked at him for a
couple of seconds before comprehension took place. I still laugh when I hear
(in this case read) the question about vacuum lines.

<mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>