Re: [MV] M-35 Overheating: Update

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 17:25:25 PDT

another product available to us is automatic dish washer detergent -- look
for one that contains sodium metacylicate - it is not a corrosive as Lye.
(sodium Hydroxide) A good neutralizer is cheap citrus cola. And you are
absolutely correct sodium hydroxide will destroy aluminum. I am in
detergent business.

<mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>