Re: [MV] Tire Black Coating-Brush or spray on.

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 21:13:34 PDT

In answer to my own question. I need Tire Black to restore the apperance to
my Tracks on my APC (rubber band type)....and I found it on the net...gotta
love it.

A good warer blast ans a spray application should do it..

Thins with water...looks like the ticket!

See the link below

http://www.millertire.com/repairs.htm

Thanks,

Jon