Jack Tomlin

From: Brian Leffler (leffield@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 02:36:50 PDT

Listers:

Since the update of the MVPA links page has been
redone I no longer have a link or address for Jack
Tomlin's place out in Utah and I can't seem to get
Yahoo to pull it up. Does anyone have the URL handy?

Thanks,
Brian

=====
If you don't get activly involved in the events of life around you,
you are abdicating control of your life and a freedom that many died to give you.