[MV] MVPA Directory

From: T. Hintopoulos (hint@northnet.org)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 06:38:56 PDT

Got mine this past tuesday. Spent some time going through it.
I like it.

All "OUR" info is correct.
Only one oversite, and damit it was mine.... my important only half was
missing.

Went back to Lee Holland's memo of MVA30A.7, asking us to check the
info/profile.
I found all to be correct, BUT "I" left out my wife. Didn't occur to me at
all to ADD her to
the profile.

I don't deserve to live this one down.

Considering that she "enlisted us" to MVPA back when....

I see a few other "important halfs" were off the listing also.

Anyway, we like the directory just the same.

Ted / Deb H. or shouldn't it read
Deb / Ted H. .............later