M8-the quest continues

From: Dean L. Kellogg, Jr (kelloggd@uthscsa.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 08:25:32 PDT

Hi Listees,

I am on the track of M8's again. Two are located near New Haven CT and are
owned by Phil Rocklen. I am told that one has mine racks and the other
storage boxes (later production) along the sides. The later model has a
50cal ring mount. They were originally from SECO. If anyone knows
anything of these vehicles please let me know. I will get some photos of
the vehicles and if all looks good......another reality check is coming.

thanks

       * Dean L. Kellogg, Jr., MD, PhD *
       * Department of Medicine *
       * The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio *
       * 7703 Floyd Curl Drive *
       * San Antonio, Texas 78229-3900 *
       * (210) 617-5311 FAX (210) 617-5312 e-mail:kelloggd@uthscsa.edu *