Re: [MV] Bows

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 11:51:09 PDT

Yep, bows are different. The "bow" is actually 5 pieces, two corners, two
uprights, and one crosspiece. I am reasonably certain the only parts that
interchange between dual wheel trucks and single wheel trucks without a saw
are the corner. The widths are slightly different, as is the height. I can
give specific info if you need in later when I have TM in front of me.
David