M-35 Tarp Kit Question

From: Jeffery S. Neer (JNEER@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 12:51:17 PDT

Greetings my OD friends,

I'm in the middle of installing a tarp kit on my M-35A2C. I have run
into a couple snags. Hope someone can help.

I have two different length vertical legs (54" and 45") The tarp I have
measures 14' 4" front to back and 13' 10" side to side. The length is
fine but the width is short. I figure it needs to be 15' 8" wide. I
could use the shorter legs but the headroom inside suffers seriously.

First, is there a bigger or "tall" tarp available?
Second, do you know what the distance is from the bed to the top of the
tarp cover?
Perhaps I am asking too much from a tarp.

I could make the "truck fit the trap" as has been previously suggested.
And I will if I have to. I would prefer to use the longer legs and find
a tarp kit that fits.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff