Crestview Florida Show pictures

From: Jeff Smith (mvpc@gte.net)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 08:13:15 PDT

Here is the link to some pictures taken by Bill Lammers of Ocala Fl. at the
Crestview Fl, Show.
www.mvpc.com/show1.htm more pictures to follow

Show was very nice, alittle unseasonably windy in the afternoon. Everybody
liked the Location and Facilities (Real Restrooms and sit down Resturant,
Covered Vendor Areas w/Tables & PLENTY of room for parking and show)
We were asked by the "Super Flea Mrkt." management to come back next year or
even twice a year. They were real impressed of this type of event (Military
Vehicles) and how neat/tidy we kept all of our areas.

Thanks to all who made the trek from Alabama,Georgia,Kentucky,Louisana,and
South Florida

Only comments were : Would have liked to see more turn out by the 3 MV clubs
that were so close together.
I will spread the word sooner for the April 2001 Show, we will do a full
page ad in "MV Magazine and Supply Line"

Raffle Results:
50/50 went to JC McCain ($17)
M1 Tank Sleeping Hammock went to Robinson
M-Series Wiring Kit went to Kevin Emdee in Kentucky (He won a $400 wiring
kit for a $1 Wow!)
BDU's went to JC McCain

Thanks to all!
"Remember the Crestview Show" April, 2001

Jeff Smith
M*V*P
www.mvpc.com
Pensacola, FL