CCKW 353, Open Cab, and stuff.

From: Juan Gonzalez (owner@wgn.net)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 13:35:44 PDT

Looking for these parts for my truck:
Mud Flaps
Latemodel Carb, air-cleaner, mount.
Winch cable and chain.

Looking for these parts for my friend's truck:
WWII or M135 cargo bed.
Mud flaps for same.
Spare Tire Carrier.

Also, looking for any WWII model amtracks for another friend of mine wishing
to use at a USMC commemoration.

I also have a Power Take-off I mistakenly for my CCKW. I am not sure what
vehicle it is for. It is smaller than a PTO for a CCKW. I am interested in
selling it. I am asking $60 for it. It is a clean Take-off, appears to be
in good condition. The tag says...Model 4100B, Serial 7038 Made by Detroit
Harvester Co. Can anyone tell me what vehicle it is for?

I also sell replica U.S. Army Herrinbone coveralls, and fatigue caps.
Please email me for details.

Juan Carlos Gonzalez
1st Lt, XO, 82nd WWII LHA
WWII Impressions, Owner