Re: [MV] MV 24V headlamp source?

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 02:33:22 PDT

Here you go Mark,

    First check out your local Napa store. You'll be surprised how much they
have for 24/28 volt equipment if you find the employee willing to search the
manuals. Failing that try this.

http://www.bulbdirect.com/

James Shanks
The Line Below is my Ham Radio Callsign
n1vbn@bit-net.com
The line below is my Ham Radio Packet Address
N1VBN @ WB1DSW.NH.USA.NOAM