[MV] Does anyone ... PLUS MV content.

From: Gordon.W.I. McMillan (gwim2@student.open.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 23:53:43 PDT

The list tries to send a message to this guy and it gets bounced - so it
tells all of us. Normally Arthur's software would catch this instead of
circulating it to all of us but he might be working for a living at the
minute. I believe he has reset the list so that bounced members do not
get unsubscribed automatically, otherwise my University server would have
eased me out long ago.

Obligatory MV content;

I've asked before but does anyone have any MVs with Evans Auto-Railers
fitted ? Fred Crismon's book is full of examples of virtually every
vehicle type on these things but I've no idea how common they are. I've
seen Buzz's article on making RR wheels for a jeep but I fancied something
more technical, especially as I have a privately owned railway just a few
miles up the road.

Gordon