Re: [MV] Jan Bruman,ZOnline

From: Renaud OLGIATI (rolgiati@conexion.com.py)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 07:17:42 PDT

At 07:15 11/04/00 -0400, you wrote:
>*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) Pro*
>Hi everyone. Here is his real email! jan.bruman@usa.net I emailed him to
>remove the incorrect address with no luck. He responded, but did not have it
>removed

He probably cannot have it removed from any but the original email-adress;
had the same problem with most list-subscriptions when my ISP changed name,
had to ask all list-admins to remove my (old) subs) and resubscribe me.

Cheers,

Ron the Frog, on the sunny banks of the Paraguay River.
   MVT 886 Listmaster : WW II Wolkswagen List
   http://personales.conexion.com.py/~rolgiati/kubel/kubele.htm