WC12 Fuel & Brake Line Routings

From: OConnor, Dennis (DOconnor@SIKORSKY.COM)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 13:53:15 PDT

Hi List,
        Does anybody have some detailed pics and/or diagrams of the fuel and
brake line routings for this truck or its' 1/2 ton brothers that would be
the same? The manuals are little or no help and the lines had all been
replaced/repaired over the years and aren't much help as patterns. Previous
owners were more concerned with expedient repairs than originality. We can
make our own, and will, and would like to be close to original. Gordon has
already sent some very nice pics from his VC, which is similar, and offered
to take others for which I am eternally grateful. Before putting Gordon to
any more trouble does anybody else have any good shots on hand, especially
around the various unions and fixtures like filter, pump, master cyl, tank
and so forth. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dennis O'Connor