Re: [MV] Overworked aircraft

From: GrayLady52@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 22:48:36 PDT

A military aircraft that is not being PM'd as required or asked to do more
than is structurally safe as in aging/metal fatigue factoring is most
certainly a military vehicle red flagging our concern. As well as the
vehicle, the personnel whose safety and well-being is also on the line should
become the bigger part of our concern. Where, if not at this site, should
these issues be directed?...I totally agree that this is the appropriate site
for that posting. As we all know, it is MV preservationists and collectors
who quite often make the significant connections with those in command, those
in the know, and those in the position to make changes. I appreciate being
contacted with these points so very well taken. I appreciate also the
chance at perhaps being part of the solution.