FW: [MV] Overworked aircraft

From: Gordon W. Bell (bellsurveying@smithville.net)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 08:22:57 PDT

Gentlepersons,

I would like to publicly like to THANK, the individual who subscribed me to
a list for sexual and marital aids.

I am sure that your "motives' and "heart" were in the right place and only
had my well being and the happiness of me and mate in mind.

Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on your out look, I am quite
satisfied with the size of my manhood and I have rarely had a complaint from
any of the females I have been involved with. I am sure that there are even
a few folks on this board that would agree that I am already a big enough
dick too.

This was done in response to a response I posted yesterday on the above
subject. Personally, I think that this is far below the dignity of a lot of
the members on this board. Were it just me, I would not be so upset. BUT, my
11 year old daughter has access to this mail account and often reads my MV
list mail too. I do not like well meaning individuals providing her links to
such sites. For some reason, I take offense at this. It is pretty sad when
one resorts to this level of attack because someone disagrees with what one
said.

To the rest of the list, I will apology but, I think everybody needs to be
aware that we have an individual or two out there that is resorting to this
level of attack. I know that most of you will find this as reprehensible as
I.

Gordon W. Bell