very sorry

From: antifreeze4-30@usa.net
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 14:20:17 PDT

To mil veh list administrator/list members.
problems from my e-mail adress at the server on the local z-online net here in
sweden.
i have a z-online e-mail adress there, but I cant log in,
I had sent several messages to zonline server administr., asking for help, but
no response.

I will continue try reach the zonline server administator to get help to
remove me from the list.

please, if its possible, please remove me and my z-online adress from the
list,
I am really sorry for this, causing all problems
I am very sorry for all the disturbance
I send you all my apologizes
my best regards
jan Bruman,sweden