Re: [MV] Bows/legs & covers

From: Brian Leffler (leffield@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 19:32:22 PDT

Jim,

I got my tarp aut and measured it as best I could.
Outdoors is still abundantly covered with snow so
basement area was the best I do. The canvas measures
17ft 6in front to rear and approx. 14ft 8in side to
side. There was no NSN number visible anywhere. I
have the end curtains.

This sounds consuderably different from Jeff's. Any
idea what this will fit?

What kind of price are you thinking of for your bows?

Brian

=====
If you don't get activly involved in the events of life around you,
you are abdicating control of your life and a freedom that many died to give you.