Bridge Plate Help.

From: Jeffery S. Neer (JNEER@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 14:03:13 PDT

I am installing a bridge plate on the right front of the grill. It
probably isn't an authentic piece for an M-35 made in 1973. I just like
it.

I'm looking for help with information on what numbers would be
appropriate.
I know they are based on vehicle weight so that crossing guards could
keep vehicles from crossing a bridge that wouldn't handle the weight. My
deuce weighs approx. 13,500 lbs. and suggestions from the list?

Thanks,
Jeff