Your A2

From: Gavin Broad (invest@portsmouth-mann.com)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 02:22:05 PDT

HI Anith,

No internet connection...........the question, then, has to be
asked........how are you posting this question?

That notwithstanding, when I was in your position, the advice that I
received was to obtain a set of manuals - and good advice that was
too. The manuals are bulky but if you have a computer, they are available
on a CD-ROM. Do you have your own computer?

Are there any more Mutts like yours? i am looking for an A2 myself and am
quite interested. Let me know if you need any parts as I have a good
supply here.

Best wishes
Gavin