T-16 Photos

From: Andrew L. Criswell (president@triumph.net)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 22:20:15 PDT

Hi again, folks! Some of you had requested to see pictures of my favorite MV
(1944 T-16 APC), which is in need of a new home sometime soon. Just click
(or paste into your browser) this link: http://www.criswell.net/index.htm

If any of you who are familiar with the T-16 could look at these detailed
shots and offer documented ideas on how much is a fair (not high, not low -
middle ground) price, I would again be indebted.

Thanks again for all the great input. By the way, if you send info or
questions to the below address, I'll unfortunately not be able to reply
until Friday, April 21, 2000, as I'll be out of town (in D.C.). I can't wait
to get back (home to Florence, SC, USA) and hear what you've got to say
about my little beast. And yes, I know he's not museum quality yet, but he
runs like a bandit, has been under shelter his whole life. You won't hurt my
feelings; just tell me what he's really worth.

All the best to all of ya'. Have a great weekend, and go stir up the
countryside!

Andrew Criswell
president@triumph.net
843-229-0274