Re: [MV] Oil changes

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 16:58:06 PDT

>surprisingly many big diesels and other continuously thrashed
> engines like those found in contractors small plant (Honda, Briggs &
Stratton)
> specify SAE 30 only.

So I should be using SAE 30 in my mules? A LO is the only thing about a mule
I don't have. I've always used 10W-40 and changed once a year. Never had any
trouble!!!!

OK mule skinners, what does the LO say. I never gave the oil much thought as
to type as long as it's changed from time to time and there's plenty in the
crankcase.
Thanks for the input!!!!!!!!
Keith