AN/GRC-3 mil radio set, Vehicle Set-up.

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 14:02:38 PDT

  Folks I have a complete AN/GRC-3 Military Radio set. This is a nice set
that works. I would like to trade it for 2 AN/VRC-47 Radio sets. The
AN/VRC-47 radio sets include components of RT-524/VRC and R-442/VRC. shock
mount bases MT-1029/VRC and MT-1898/VRC.
 The AN/GRC-3 Radio set I have has a R-108/GRC Receiver, RT-66/GRC
Receiver/Transmitter, Power Supply PP-112/GR, RT-70 Receiver/Transmitter,
AM-65 Amplifier, Remote control box 375 VRC, Control C-435 and this is all
mounted on vehicle shock mount MT-297/GR
  I will include with this radio set a spare R-110/GRC Receiver, Spare AM-65
Amplifier, Head phones, Microphones and other Radio Related stuff.
  You can see this type of radio in use in the May/June issue of Military
Vehicles Magazine on page 37 picture 6. This would be perfect for any 1950s
Military Vehicle I.E. M-37, M-38 and possibly the early M-151s. The reason I
would like to trade is I want to put the AN/VRC 47 in a 1970s Dodge
Ambulance.
  I will be posting some other newer Military Radio gear that is all related
for Military Vehicles, Hummer Antenna bases, New shock mounts and other
goodies after I get my inventory finished. Thanks Mark M-886