Ex-MOD Land Rover's

From: JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 10:15:25 PDT

I drove by an Ex-MOD Land Rover today, near the Dundalk Marine Terminal. I
contacted the owner, and found that they are being imported and run about
$5500. I don't know the owner, and don't know anything about the quality of
the vehicles, but if you are interested, call 410-284-0630. If you do
purchase one, or know of the company, please pass the information on here to
the list.
john@astory.com
http://www.astory.com