EX-MOD Landrovers for sale cheap

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 15:59:17 PDT

"I drove by an Ex-MOD Land Rover today, near the Dundalk Marine Terminal. I
contacted the owner, and found that they are being imported and run about
$5500." john@astory.com http://www.astory.com

The person to contact to buy and import such vehicles is Paul Donovan at

PDPIX.com or email PDon16@aol.com.

Paul did some design work for Milweb, my Ferret is featured on the front
page, thanks to Paul when he once owned it.

I had mentioned this earlier on the chat, but maybe it's time to say again.
Seems they are getting more popular here. Paul is a mil-veh enthusiast in
the UK and has contacts for the Rover's, quite reasonable. Either gas or
desiel. Excellent shape. He is very reliable and easy to deal with from
personal experience.

Jack Lee
Sunny Calif.