Online photos available of MVCC Big Bear event:

From: Patricia Gibbons (wa6ube@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 06:19:19 PDT

For those who would like to see photos of the
Military Vehicle Club of California's (MVCC)
meet, just held at Big Bear RV Park, in Waterford
this past weekend,

I have photos online at my website:

<http://www.tactical-link.com/big_bear_event.htm>

Please note that I have about 4 rolls of film processed
and the first batch on the site is only about a dozen
pictures, mostly the "Heavy Iron" or stuff with radio
equipment..

More photos will be uploaded during the remainder of this week,
so remember to check back often. They well be broken up into
seperate pages in order to save download time.

I will keep the entire set of photos online for about 30 days
and then they will be removed as my website is primarily for
military radio and related tactical communications info and
discussion.

Cheers

Trish

--