Re: [MV] photos Big Bear event:

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 08:21:48 PDT

In a message dated 4/18/00 6:33:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
wa6ube@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< http://www.tactical-link.com/big_bear_event.htm >>

My thanks to Patricia for setting up this site and the great pics. This
helps ease my frustration at missing this event due to a last minute family
medical crisis. I had been looking forward to being there for months and
wanted to show off the SUMB I have for sale and of course my Ferret Mk 2/3
(not presently for sale), but instead I wound up sitting in the emergency
room waiting for hours and then playing nurse for the weekend. Really
frustrating! Maybe you will be bringing those vehicles to Woodson's Bridge
next?

I would enjoy seeing other pics if you happen to have any or hearing any
comments.
How many vehicles/people attended? Was it open to the public as a show or
just for the members?

Jack Lee