For Sale - Periscopes

From: Thomas Gould (ARMOR-1@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 13:33:13 PDT

Here is a partial list of 16 periscope / gunsight model numbers:

M20A1 - Head assemblies
M37
M27
M45 N.O.S.
M17 N.O.S.
T8
M10P
M24's which, if you remove the "extender", they become M19's (I have
M19 "data plates" too)
M20 Azumith indicator - N.O.S.
M32 Head assemblies - N.O.S.
M62 Tube gunsight for 3inch
M51 Tube gunsight for 37mm N.O.S. in cosmoli
M101 Tube sight says "155" (mm) in optics
M60A1C - L shaped w/ rubber eyepece
Sherman Tank 75MM Tube gunsight

Some of these I only have one of, others I have a quantity of. Include
your quantity desired and I will email back a price and condition and /
or whether or not they are sold out. If you see something that you want
you should hurry, as I have had a very quick response to this
advertisement. Thanks.

Tom