TRIP

From: Eugene Pantano (snoshu@market1.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 19:54:29 PDT

I am planning on leaving Colorado for Avon, Ohio and Newton, New jersey..on
5 May.
I will be glad to haul anything back there you all have not wanted to pay
shipping on...New Fuel Cans, 5 ton "single" tire chains, 1 NOS MB engine (GI
replacement from about 1956), 2 fantastic Army Bridge Kits (training models)
each one in a single box, 7" long M16 rifle in the box (Army training aid)..
E-Mail me off the list please..1SG PANTANO