Re: [MV] BMW Motorcycle- better offer?

From: Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 02:01:33 PDT

Brandon schrieb:

> Or you can buy my 1984 Russian 2-wheel drive sidecar Motorcycle for
> 1/10th the price, and paint it up to look like that original BMW.
> Then you'll have to decide how to spend the leftover $36-56,000 USD!

You can save a lot of money everywhere, if you only buy fakes. You can save
millions of US-$ if you have a simple copy of a Picasso painting in your
living room and not the original painting. Or if your wife wears fake
diamonds instead of real ones.

A fake always stays a fake.

If you want the real thing, you have to pay for the real thing.

Best regards from Germany
Andreas
-Owner of 3 real Kettenkrads-