M series light switch and turn signal diagrams

From: David (davejodi@epix.net)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 07:39:26 PDT

Does anybody have wiring schematics that shows which circuit each pin
corresponds with in the M series light switch and turn signal switch?
Preferably somewhere downloadable or a manual I can purchase. I am
beginning work on a harness for one of my M38A1s which will include a
small fuse panel (not original, but I want the extra electrical
protection)

Thanks,
Dave in PA