For Sale - M19 Infrared Drivers Periscops to fit M114 APC & M42 Duster

From: Thomas Gould (ARMOR-1@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 13:21:27 PDT

I have found a few M19 Infrared Periscopes. They mount in the drivers
station of the M114 APC, the M42 Duster (and maybe the M41 Walker) .

The detachable heads appear to be N.O.S. on one or two periscopes, used
excellent condition on the rest. Specify which when you order please.
The main scope bodies are all in take out condition. Optics unbroken.
The protective eyecaps are in place. This periscope comes with the side
bracket and knob. In power up mode, I believe these have illuminated
ranging optics, etc.

*IMPORTANT -They are CURRENTLY CONFIGURED AS *M24s with a 2" spacer in
place which is easily unbolted and removed, making them M19s. This
conversion takes only minutes.

I have no way to power these up and check them, so they are sold "as is"
on the infrared *Cannot be exported.*

Periscope with N.O.S. Head with M24 spacer in place - $275. plus U.P.S.

Periscope with excellent condition Head with M24 spacer in place - $250.
plus U.P.S.

Extra N.O.S. Heads (only a few) $75. plus U.P.S. (available only with
purchase of a periscope)

N.O.S. M19 DATA PLATES (only a few, the above periscopes come with M24
data plate on them) $15. (available only with purchase of periscope)

Thanks, Tom