2HN Batteries, CUCV, and Tents

From: Amikesomm@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 19:48:20 PDT

Greetings All and Joyous Easter!
I can't find my dimensions for 2HN Batteries - can somebody send me the
HxWxL please, and the close civilian equivalents if ya know them?
Second, I have a Cucv cargo cover and two of the three uprights that hold
it, I need the third upright, or else I'll have to bend some conduit instead.
 Anybody coming to Aberdeen with one to sell?
Lastly, I'm looking for the octagon M1951? tent to buy, and/or a GP small,
medium or large. The octagon is for me, the GP's are for hospitality tents
for a small group I am a part of that does a lot of summer activities with
guests who need shade. Canvas quality is more important that with or without
poles. Expensive stuff is out of the question - it ain't in the budget!!
Aberdeen would be a great place to pick them up.
THANKS!!!
Mike in VA
M37
M151A1