MV for Sale-M1009 CUCV

From: Glenn (dogstar918@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 10:37:44 PDT

I have a vehicle which I have decided to sell since I aquired another. It
is a M1009 CUCV. Located in Massachusetts, and can be delivered to APG2000.

For those interested in some details read below, others can delete now : )
1985 M1009. Completely stock military. Formerly police vehicle. Runs
excellent. Started in zero degree weather all winter long; daily driver.
Absolutely no rust anywhere on body or inside on the floors or on the
chassis. Good tires, new fuel injection pump, new hydroboost power brake
unit, new PS pump, new injectors, new glow plugs and controllers. No rips
in original seats. Perfect dashboard pad. Good tires, front end recently
aligned. Mileage approx. 40,000 to 50,000;exact unknown new dash
instrument cluster. Correct good 3 color camo paint. Clear title. Can be
delivered to buyer at Aberdeen next month. $6000. Contact me off list for
further info.
Glenn MVPA