jpittner@aol.com

From: Thomas Gould (ARMOR-1@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 17:39:40 PDT

Hello John,

I have read your message respondng to my "GOULDs with Devon and Dorset".

The family you speak of in your email, is my line. The description of
the Arms, Crest, Motto and Seat match as well. I am a distant cousin of
the BARING GOULDs, and have a lot of GOULD ancestors from the Exeter
area along with Coombe and Staverton.

I would very much like to learn of the "notes" you have spoken of and
hear from you.

Regards,
Thomas F.W. Gould
Grand Island, New York