Cincinnati(Blue Ash) Ohio MV Meet

From: CVRFOX@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 20:42:16 PDT

As part of the Blue Ash Air Show, June 10-11, 2000, All eras of MVs AND
living history folks are invited. A special area, right up front, has been
set aside. Security is being provided, and camping is permitted as well. The
event drew over 25,000 last year. This is the first year MVs and living
history have been invited. Blue Ash is aprox. 15 miles northeast of
Cincinnati, only a few miles east of I-75 and west of I-71. There will be no
fees.

Anyone interested, contact me off list.
Alan Wise