1-1/2 ton Tracked Cargo Carrier/DRMS search

From: Brandon (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 19:12:34 PDT

Go to the following site: http://www.drms.dla.mil/catalog/pdf/31-0325.pdf

You need Adobe Acrobat to read the file (you may already have this).
Otherwise go to: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html and
download the software for free.

In general, you can search from the DRMS site starting here:
http://www.drms.dla.mil/newsales/html/property_search.html

There are many different types of searches- by region, by commodity, by sale
date, etc. I think that www.olive-drab.com may have a primer on how to do
all that (Chuck?).

I've been watching this vehicle for a while on the DRMS website thinking it
was an M548 Cargo Carrier, but had to wait for the catalog to come on-line
to know for sure.

It is located at:

DRMO SIERRA
SIERRA ARMY DEPOT
HERLONG CA 96113-5905
(TELCOMM): 530-827-4546
(FAXCOMM): 530-827-4752
CHIEF: GRETA OLIVER
ZONE MGR: JAMES E. SHAW
OPS/REG: NATIONAL
ZONE NAM: SOUTHWEST

Please e-mail me a picture if you go see it!

Brandon