Re: [MV] Convoy Light Placement on M35A2

From: Rich Weinkauf (RWeinkauf@msn.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 13:26:30 PDT

.

> I need to know correct placement location of yellow convoy lights on my
> M35A2. Also need source for mil-spec switch for same.

The convoy light extendable posts mount with U-bolts on the back of the cab
using the same slots as the machine gun ring mount. You will find the holes
already existing there for the bolts.

I have installed the dual kit- but if you have the single kit I've seen the
light mounted on the driver's side.

No idea where you can get the switch and the plate- mine was a complete kit
from Vermont Commercial Salvage (dual kit, two lights, wiring harness,
posts, switch, all hardware and instructions) for $50.00 + shipping.
Amazing price.

Rich
Rich Weinkauf, N8QLT
HummerID: 97.5 Fly Yellow Wagon