Re: [MV] GPW intake & exhaust manifolds

From: fv74@altavista.net
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 04:46:16 PDT

Mike

If you are trying to build a show jeep, then these parts would not have the F script markings. I have been robbing a 46 CJ2A for parts and I have decided that it has a large number of correct parts for my 45 MB. For some bizarre reason it even had the correct bumper brackets and quite a few F script parts. If you can get these parts cheap to get your project going, I would. You can always purchase the correct and unfortunately expensive GPW parts later. I am more interested in having fun with my jeep, than in winning shows.

Dave Fillman
45 MB