100 Amp system for M-151

From: Bob Heselberg (k7mxe@mashell.com)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 04:23:21 PDT

After 25 years without proper parts I decided to fix the charging system
on my M-151. At that time I had a Dodge 880 alternator with a Mitsubutshi
regulator. I saved the 2 belt pulley and mount and used one off a Hummvve.
There is enough room in there for it and the cooling fan seems to get enough
air as it hasnt failed yet. Keep fingers away from cooling fan. Might not
be stock but keeps rolling. Bob Heselberg Elbe Wa