Re: [MV] M151/A1 fuel pump safety switch.

From: Buzz (buzz@softcom.net)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 09:43:30 PDT

Hi Gavin,
My fellow MUTT owners and I have had intermittent problems with the oil pressure
safety switch cutting out at inopportune times. We have spliced the wires at the
switch leaving everything else intact. After sitting for several months, when I
turn the ignition switch on, the in tank fuel pump starts immediately to fill a
low fuel bowl so there is less wear on the starter while the carb float chamber
fills. Oh, BTW the cutting out has stopped.
Regards,
Buzz